Cheese balls are delicious and come with the nutritional benefits that cheese has to offer. Cheese is rich in sodium, carbohydrates, protein, Vitamin A, calcium, iron, potassium, Vitamin B6, magnesium, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. Here’s an easy and simple recipe that you can use to make cheese balls at home.
Ingredients: 1 large potato, ½ cup grated cheese, 1/3 tsp black pepper powder, a pinch of garam masala, 1 ½ tbsp. of chopped coriander leaves, 4 tbsp besan, 2-3 pinches of salt.
1. Boil the potato in a pressure cooker till it is soft and remove from the flame. Let it cool for some time and then peel and mash it in a bowl.
2. Into the bowl containing the mashed potatoes, add the spice powders, grated cheese, coriander leaves and salt.
3. Mix well. Now pinch out small balls from the mashed potato besan dough and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, slide in the balls one by one.
5. Fry till they become golden brown and crispy. Remove using a slotted spoon.
Perfect for an evening snack, isn’t it? So try this out recipe today and treat yourself to delicious and crunchy cheese balls at home.