Cheese Chilli Toast
Cheese chilli toast is an easy and quick to prepare recipe. In addition, it is quite healthy as it is made using brown bread, which is a rich source of sodium, protein, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium and Vitamin B6.
Ingredients: 4-5 slices of brown bread, 3-4 tbsp of grated mozzarella, cheddar or regular cheese, 1 green chilli finely chopped, ½ tsp grated ginger, salt, black pepper, butter.
1. Take a bowl and add the grated cheese, chopped chillies, ginger, salt and black pepper and mix well.
2. Trim off the crusts of the bread slices. Slice into triangles. Lightly toast the bread slices in an oven or on a tawa.
3. Remove the toasted bread slices from the oven or tawa and spread butter on them.
4. Spread the cheese mixture lavishly on the slices. Bake or grill them in an oven at 200o Celsius for about 10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Go ahead and give it a try today!