Cheese filled Corn And Spinach Paratha
Most of us are not fond of the iron rich super veggie, spinach. Here is a recipe that will mask the taste of spinach with oodles of cheese.
Ingredients: ½ cup whole wheat flour, ¼ cup coarsely crushed sweet corn, ¼ cup chopped spinach, salt, ½ tsp oil, 1 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese.
1. Take whole wheat flour, sweet corn, spinach, and salt. Mix well and knead to form soft dough using little water. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. Pour oil on the dough and knead again. Keep aside for some time.
3. Take a small portion of the dough and roll it into a thin roti. Spread mozzarella cheese and cover with another roti. Press the rotis lightly, especially the edges.
4. Cook using a little oil in a non-stick tawa.
5. Serve with some curd or raita.
These parathas are a whole meal in itself and can be had both for lunch and dinner.