Cheese Garlic Bread
Do you order garlic bread from outside? Do not worry. Here’s a recipe that allows you to make cheesy garlic bread at home, which is a lot healthier and tastier than what you would find in eateries outside. This recipe uses cheese, which is rich in sodium, protein, Vitamin A, calcium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, iron and magnesium.
Ingredients: 4-5 slices of bread, 2 tbsp butter, 3-4 crushed garlic, ½ cup grated cheese, black pepper, red chilli flakes, oregano, salt.
1. Preheat your oven at 200 degree Celsius before you start baking.
2. Take the butter in a bowl and mix garlic and salt with it well. Next add the grated cheese and mix well.
3. Take the bread slices and spread this cheese butter mixture onto it evenly.
4. Sprinkle the red chilli flakes and oregano onto the bread slice.
5. Place the bread slices on a baking tray and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for about 5 minutes.
6. Serve with ketchup.
So now you can make your own garlic bread at home.