Cheese Garlic Toast
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe? Cheese garlic toast is a pretty simple recipe that can quickly be made at home. In addition, it is highly nutritional as it is made from cheese which is rich in sodium, protein, Vitamin A, calcium, iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 4-5 slices of brown bread, 2 tbsp. butter, 3-4 garlic cloves minced, ½ cup grated cheddar cheese, black pepper, red chilli flakes, dry oregano, salt.
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degree Celsius before starting.
2. Cut the bread slices into four pieces and set aside.
3. Let the butter come to room temperature and thus soften. Take the butter in a bowl and grate the garlic cloves directly into the butter. Mix well.
4. Add the grated cheddar cheese into the butter and mix well.
5. Spread this mixture onto the bread slices. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes on top and put on a baking tray.
6. Bake at 200 degree Celsius for about 5 minutes till the edges of the bread pieces become crispy and golden.
Cheese garlic toast is ready! Now you do not have to order garlic toasts from outside. In a few minutes, you can easily treat this delicious snack. So why not give it a try today?