Cheesy Carrot Potato Crumble
Cheesy carrot and potato crumble is a healthy and tasty baked dish that can be served at anytime of the day. Use it as the main dish at dinner time and serve it with some plain white rice or dinner bun. Not only you but your whole family is going to love it.
Ingredients: 6 carrots, 3 potatoes, 1 tbsp milk, 1 egg, ½ cup grated parmesan cheese and ½ cup whole wheat bread crumbs.
1. Wash, peel, and dice carrots and potatoes.
2. Steam until tender.
3. Mash the potato and carrots along with milk and an egg. Mix well.
4. Spread the mixture in a baking dish.
5. Combine ½ cup grated parmesan cheese and ½ cup whole wheat bread crumbs. Spread this over the carrot, potato mix.
6. Bake at 180 degrees in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.