Cheesy Microwave Egg Bake
Eggs are a powerhouse of most needed nutrients. It is rich in protein, carbohydrates, and minerals. Cheese has good fats. It also constitutes for the everyday dairy intake. Experiment with a different combination of veggies to give it a little twist, every day!
Ingredients: 2 whole eggs, 1/2 yellow bell pepper, 1/2 onion, 1/2 tomato, a handful of spinach, 4-5 tbsp parmesan cheese, 4-5 tbsp mozzarella cheese, butter, salt to taste, a pinch of pepper
1. In a bowl, break open the eggs and beat them to give them a good mix. Make sure the whites and the yellows are incorporated well.
2. Finely chop, yellow bell pepper, half an onion and spinach.
3. Dice the tomatoes into cubes.
4. Mix the veggies into the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
5. Mix finely grated parmesan cheese with the egg mixture.
6. Take a big glass bowl, which is microwave safe and butter its insides.
7. Add the egg mixture and stir well.
8. Let it microwave for about 4-5 minutes. Now, grate a generous amount of mozzarella cheese on the top and further microwave for another 5-7 minutes.
9. Carefully remove the bowl and transfer the egg bake into a plate. You can also cut it, the way you cut a pie.
Make sure that the food rests before consumption. Relish this dish with your child.