Cheesy Wheezy Soft Cheese Balls
Treat your kiddo with this yummy and cheesy savory; as cheese is rich in dietary sources of calcium, which plays an essential role in bone health. It is also an excellent source of protein, so just get ready with your chef’s cap and prepare this easy healthy snack at home.
Ingredients: Boil potato - 1 cup (mashed), Cheese(processed or mozzarella)-1 cup, Onion very finely chopped-1/4cup, Rice flour- 1 to 2 tbsp, Ginger-1 tbsp, Fresh coriander- few leaves, Bread crumbs-1/2cup, Corn flour-3- 4tbsp, Salt as per taste, Chilly and pepper(if require).
1. Mix potato, onion, ginger, coriander and salt in a big bowl.
2. Mash all the above ingredients very well; mixture should be very fine in texture.
3. Now add rice flour.
4. Take small part of dough and make a small circle. Then press it lightly with thumb in the middle.
5. Now stuff some grated cheese in the middle, then again make round balls, and keep it aside. Don’t over stuff it.
6. Now add little water to the corn flour, and dip all the balls once in the corn flour mixture.
7. Roll the balls again in bread crumb mixture.
8. Heat oil in a kadai and fry these balls.
Cheese balls are ready to serve! Tastes best if served hot with any chutney or sauce.