Chettinad Egg Curry
Egg curry recipes are quite interesting. You would cherish Chetti Nad Egg Curry as it is full of nutrition and taste. This dish can be offered during lunch or dinner. Egg is the prime ingredient which adds Vitamin B-12, iron, Vitamin A, Potassium and indeed Protein. Coconut is also added to the recipe which is a rich source of magnesium, Vitamin C and dietary fiber.
Ingredients: 4 boiled eggs, 1 large onion, ¾ cup cubed tomatoes pureed, 1 sprig curry leaves, 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste, salt, oil, coriander leaves.
1. Take a pan to roast chilies and coriander seeds. Wait for few seconds and then add fennel, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and pepper. Toss the content for few more seconds.
2. Now, add coconut and sauté it well.
3. To the pan add poppy seeds.
4. Now, add water to prepare a thick paste.
5. Pierce the eggs using a fork. Take oil in a pan and fry them. Add a pinch of chili powder and salt. Keep it aside.
6. The next step is to fry onions till they turn golden. Add ginger garlic paste to sauté it well.
7. Now add tomato puree and cook till the mixture gets thick.
8. Add ground paste and water for preparing the gravy.
9. Keep the content on medium flame and add salt to taste.
10. Add roasted eggs and coriander leaves. Keep it covered for sometime after turning off the flame.
This is an exotic food recipe which should be tried now!