Chicken Cutlet is an amazing snack item. It is a healthy homemade dish which is crunchy and delicious. Chicken being the prime ingredient offers Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, potassium, protein and magnesium. Apart from this, potato is also present in the dish which is a rich source of Vitamin C and carbohydrates.
Ingredients: 250g chicken, ½ cup chopped onions, 1 medium boiled mashed potato, half cup boiled peas, 1 green chili slit, 1 ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 ½ garam masala, ½ cup rice flour, ¼ cup besan, salt, oil.
1. Boil the chicken and wait until it is completely cooked. Let it cool and blend it in a blender.
2. Now, add onions, mashed potato, garam masala, chili, salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder and coriander leaves.
3. Mix the content well and add flour. Kneed the content to a dough. Do not add water.
4. Now, you have to make 8 patties using the dough. Prepare a batter using flour and a small amount of salt.
5. Dip the patty in batter and then immediately drop it in the bread crumbs.
6. Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the patties.
Serve Chicken Cutlets hot with ketchup or chutney. Try making it today!