Chicken Machurian is a funky kind of dish which offers a mind blowing taste. The prime ingredients are quite interesting all of which possess nutritious benefits. Chicken is a rich source of protein, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6 and iron. Moreover, egg offers Vitamin D and calcium. This dish is perfect to be served during the lunch time.
Ingredients: 3 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp ginger, 1 tbsp garlic, spring onion, cornflour 1tsp, 2 tbsp water.
Marination: boneless chicken breast 2 large cut into cubes, 1 egg, 1 tsp soy sauce, 4 tbsp cornflour, 2 tbsp maida, salt and pepper.
For Sauce: Tomato ketchup, soya sauce 1 tbsp, 3 tbsp. green chili sauce, 1 tsp vinegar, 3 tbsp. red chili sauce, ½ tsp sugar.
1. Take all the ingredients for marination. Heat oil in a nonstick pan and place the chicken. Fry till it turns golden. Remove and keep it aside.
2. Mix all the sauces and keep it aside.
3. Take a bowl to mix cornflour and water, keep it separately.
4. In the remaining oil, add garlic, ginger and spring onion. Fry it well. Add the sauce and mix further. Allow the content to thicken.
5. Add fried chicken along with the cornflour mix. Toss it well.
Try this recipe today.