Chicken Masala Balls
Snacks are loved by people of all age groups. You can take the help of Chicken Masala Balls to please everyone whenever he craves a unique delicacy. The time needed for preparing this dish is quite decent. You would be needing chicken, which is a good source of protein, Vitamin A and Vitamin B-6. Moreover, cashewnuts are also present in the dish which offers iron, magnesium and carbohydrates.
Ingredients: ½ kg boneless chicken pieces, 1 large onion finely sliced, 8-10 fresh green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves, 3 tbsp coriander seeds, 1 tbsp cumin seeds, 2 cinnamon stick, 5-6 cloves, 20 cashewnuts, salt, oil.
1. Heat oil in a cooking vessel. To this add coriander seeds, cumin seeds and cardamom. Also, add cinnamon, red chilies as well as cashewnuts.
2. Stir the content for a minute until a smooth aroma is produced. Make sure not to burn the spices.
3. Next step is to grind the roasted ingredients in addition with ginger, green chilies and garlic. Prepare a coarse paste.
4. Now add chopped onions, coriander leaves, salt and chicken. Grind it further.
5. Add a tbsp of oil to the prepared ground mixture and mix thoroughly before shaping it into small balls.
6. Take oil and heat it for deep frying. Reduce the heat and place these balls in the oil. Wait until they turn golden & crispy.
Serve hot with tomato sauce. Follow the recipe today!