Chicken Pulao is a delicious recipe which is easy to digest. The total preparation time is not that hefty, which makes this dish a favorite among mothers. Chicken is a prime ingredient which offer Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, iron and protein. Moreover, tomatoes are also used in the dish which is a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and potassium. This dish can be served either during lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 4 chopped onion, 6 green cardamom, 3 chopped tomato, 4 cup water, 2cup rice, 1 cup chicken stock, chopped coriander leaves, 6 clove, 3 cinnamon stick, 1 tbsp. refined oil, 250g peas, 2 medium chopped carrot.
1. Take a vessel and add one tbsp. oil. Fry the cinnamon sticks and cloves. To this add cardamoms and onions. Fry them for a min.
2. Now, add the tomatoes and fry it well before adding the chicken stock. Mix the content well.
3. Wash the rice and to it add turmeric powder. Take a pan and add the rice to stir for a while. Mix it well and later add peas and water.
4. Cover the pan and wait for the rice to get cooked.
5. Garnish it with chopped carrot or coriander leaves.
It is a simple & effective recipe to treat. Try it today!