Chicken soup is a nutritious recipe. The benefits of chicken are immense as it offers iron, Vitamin B-6, protein and Vitamin B-12. Corn is another prime ingredient which offers carbohydrates, potassium and magnesium in sufficient quantity. You can offer this as a side dish during lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 250 gms chicken, 1 cup mixed vegetable carrot, potatoes, peas etc, ½ cup corn, few tbsp lemon juice, 1tbsp ginger grated and 1tsp ghee, pepper corn, cinnamon stick and 2-4 cloves.
1. You need to first add potatoes, corn, peas, chicken, 1 cinnamon stick and salt to the pressure cooker. Then add few pepper corns.
2. Now, add 3-4 glasses of water and cook for 3 whistles.
3. Take a deep pan and add oil. Saute the rest of the spices along with ginger.
4. Now, add carrots and fry it for a min.
5. Next move is to drain off the stock to the pan and keep the chicken separately.
6. Shred the chicken and add it again to the pan.
7. Squeeze in the lemon juice and also add pepper powder.
Serve the soup while it’s warm. Try now!