Chilli Garlic Noodles
Vegetables are a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium, dietary fibre, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. Here’s a simple recipe that will help you make healthy noodles at home.
Ingredients: 5 cups cooked noodles, 3 tbsp sesame oil, 2-3 dry red chillies, 1/3 cup of chopped spring onions, 1/3 cup of chopped onions, 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic, 2 tsp finely chopped celery, 2 tsp red chilli sauce, 1 tbsp soya sauce, ½ tsp vinegar, ½ tsp sugar, salt.
1. Heat oil in a pan and chopped garlic and red chillies. Next add the chopped veggies and onions.
2. Saute till the onions turn translucent. ‘
3. Add the sauces and vinegar. Stir well
4. Add salt and sugar. Stir well and add the noodles.
5. Once done, sprinkle a little black pepper powder.
Serve hot with schezuan sauce or a Chinese side dish. Try it out today!