Chinese Vegetable Fried Pasta
Chinese Vegetable Fried Pasta is an amazing recipe which would convince all to run to the dining table. This dish can be served during lunch or dinner. The presence of pasta adds carbohydrates, magnesium and potassium to the recipe. Apart from this, carrot is also present in the dish which offers Vitamin A, dietary fiber and Vitamin B-6.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cup pasta, 2-3 garlic pods, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, salt, 2-3 tbsp sweet chili sauce, light soya sauce, 1 large carrot, 1/3 cup spring onions chopped, green peas and ¼ cup of bell peppers.
1. You need to first mix sauces with 2 tbsp water. Set aside.
2. Now, add pasta to boiling water and cook it as per instructions on the pack. Drain and rinse it in cold water.
3. Next step is to heat oil and add garlic. Saute it well.
4. Add white part of spring onions and fry for at least 2 mins.
5. Next, add all the veggies except the green part of spring onions. Add salt and fry the content over medium flame.
6. Now, add green part of spring onion.
7. Final step is to add pasta and pour the sauces. Warm it for another 2 min.
Try this recipe today and share it with your friends and family.