Chocolates are nutritious too as they are rich in potassium, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, protein, iron and magnesium.
Ingredients: 2 ¼ cups sifted cake flour, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 ¼ tsp. baking soda, ½ tsp. salt, 12 tbsp. unsalted butter, 1 ¾ cups sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 ¼ cups ice water
1. Preheat your oven at 170oC and dust your baking pan with flour and cocoa.
2. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3. Mix the butter and sugar together till all the sugar has dissolved. Add the vanilla extract, ice water and eggs in part till you have frothy mixture.
4. Next, add the flour mixture and ice water part by part till you have a lump less batter ready.
5. Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
6. Cool and serve.
Treat this yummy delight by preparing this cake at home today!