Chocolate Chip Muffins
Treat your little one to his favourite food item with this chocolate chip muffins recipe. Instead of stopping him from eating chocolates, use them to prepare this delightful treat. Chocolates are a rich source of fats, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, iron and magnesium and hence are highly beneficial for your child.
Ingredients: 3 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 3 tsp. baking powder, ½ tsp. salt, 1 cup milk, ¾ cup unsalted butter, 3 eggs lightly beaten, 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract, 1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 180oC for 15 minutes. Grease and place the muffin liners.
2. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, butter, vanilla extract till everything has mixed well.
4. To this bowl, add the dry ingredients and chocolate chips part by part till you have a smooth batter.
5. Pour the batter into the muffin liners and bake for about 12 minutes.
Yummy chocolate chip muffins are ready! Try out this recipe today!