Chocolate Coffee Truffles
Surprise everyone with this delicious chocolate coffee truffles for dessert. You can easily prepare this delicious dessert at home using this recipe. Do not worry about the health quotient as this sweet is made from dark chocolate, which is rich in fibre, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and selenium.
Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate confection, 100 gm cooking cream, 1 tsp coffee powder, a bowl of dark chocolate.
1. Break the chocolate into small even sizes and set aside.
2. In a bowl, pour coffee and cream and mix well. Cook the mixture in a microwave till you can see the cream bubbling.
3. Now add the chocolate and stir well till all the chocolate has melted.
4. Cool the mixture and refrigerate overnight.
5. Next morning, take out the mixture, make small balls. Place in a foil, cover with cling wrap and refrigerate again for about 2 hours.
6. In another bowl, cut dark chocolate pieces into small pieces and melt in a microwave for about 30 minutes.
7. Use a toothpick to pick up the chocolate balls you had made earlier. Dip them in the melted dark chocolate.
8. Sprinkle sugar over them and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Surprisingly simple, isn’t it? So what is stopping you then? Go ahead and try out this recipe today!