If you love chocolate, treat to a delicious chocolate fudge for dessert. Chocolates, unlike popular belief, are healthy and nutritious as they are rich in potassium, zinc, selenium theobromine and phenylethylamine etc. So instead of stopping from eating too much chocolate, treat to this chocolate fudge made at home.
Ingredients: 1 cup chopped chocolate, ½ can condensed milk, 1 tbsp butter, ¼ cup walnuts chopped, ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Line an aluminium foil or butter paper and keep it aside.
2. Melt the chocolate in a pan, add condensed milk and butter and stir well to get a homogenous mixture.
3. To this add the chopped walnuts and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Pour the melted chocolate mix into the aluminium foil and let it refrigerate overnight to help the fudge set.
5. Next morning, take it outside and chop into small squares.
Chocolate fudge is ready! With very little effort and time, you can easily prepare this delicious fudge at home. So why not try it out today?