Chocolate Hazelnut Gujjiya
Chocolate Hazelnut Gujjiya is made using chocolate and hazelnut paste. While chocolates are high in antioxidants, hazelnut paste provides Vitamin E, B Vitamins, folate, magnesium, calcium and potassium. Use this recipe to make homemade chocolate hazelnut gujjiyas.
Ingredients: ½ kg refined flour, 125 gm desi ghee, 80-90 ml chilled water, 300 gms chocolate, 80 gm sugar, 40 gm melted butter, 30 gm hazelnut paste, oil.
1. Mix the flour with ghee and make a dough.
2. On a double boiler, melt the chocolate, sugar, butter and hazelnut paste and mix it well.
3. When the butter is completely absorbed, remove from flame and set aside for cooling.
4. Use the dough prepared earlier to prepare the outer covering of the gujjiyas.
5. Fill the gujjiyas with the chocolate hazelnut filling and refrigerate for an hour.
6. Later, fry on medium heat till they are crispy and golden.
Easy way to make unique gujjiyas, right? Don't quit chocolates, make these Gujiyas!