Chocolate Ice Cream
Your baby would develop a sweet tooth with age. Treat him well with this marvelous homemade Chocolate Ice Cream. The presence of egg yolk makes this recipe nutritious as it offers Vitamin B-12, Vitamin D, Calcium, Protein and Iron. On the other hand, cream makes this recipe rich in magnesium, Vitamin A and sodium. It is a wonderful dessert item which should be offered after lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: ¾ cup sugar, 1 cup milk, 3 egg yolk lightly beaten, 2 ounces chocolate chopped, 2 cups heavy cream, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract, 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, ¼ Tbsp. salt.
1. The first step is to combine milk, salt, sugar and cocoa powder in a saucepan. Heat it over medium flame with constant stirring.
2. Take a bowl and add egg yolks. Now, gradually pour ½ cup hot liquid and return it to the saucepan.
3. Heat the content until it gets thick.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir chopped chocolate. Wait for it to melt.
5. Take a chilled bowl and refrigerate the mix for at least 2 hours.
6. Check for the chocolate mixture to be completely cooled. Now, add cream and vanilla.
7. Pour the content into an ice-cream maker and freeze.
It is a reliable recipe which should be tried today!