Don’t stop yourself from eating chocolates. In fact, use this recipe to make some delicious marzipans at home. Chocolates are yummy but they are also nutritious as they are rich in potassium, dietary fiber, protein, Vitamin A, calcium, iron, magnesium and Vitamin B12.
Ingredients: 1 cup cashews, 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, 4 tbsp. water, ½ cup grated dessicated coconut, oil.
1. Grind the cashews with a little water into a smooth paste. Set aside.
2. Heat a little water and add the sugar into it. Dissolve the sugar and add the cashewnut paste to it.
3. When the mixture thickens, add the cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
4. When the mixture is thick, cool it. Use moulds to cut out the mixture into different shapes.
5. Rolls the cut outs in grated coconut and serve.
Treat yourself with these delights today!