Chocolate modaks are easy to prepare and hardly require any time. Chocolate is a nutritious food item and is a rich source of potassium, sodium, carbohydrates, Vitamin A, calcium, Vitamin B12, iron and magnesium.
Ingredients: 1 cup grated mawa, 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons of sugar, a pinch of elaichi powder, 3-4 pistachios chopped, ghee.
1. Grease your modak moulds and set aside.
2. Heat a little ghee in a pan and add the khoya.
3. As the khoya starts melting, add sugar, elaichi powder and chocolate chips.
4. Keep stirring to ensure consistency.
5. Remove from flame when the mixture becomes dense.
6. Pour onto a plate and let it cool.
7. Grease your hands and roll out small balls from the mixture.
8. Place it in your modak mould to get the shape you desire.
9. Garnish with the chopped pistachios.
Quick and simple, isn’t it? Try it out today today.