Chocolate Rasmalai is an exclusive sweet dish recipe. You can't resist to run to the dining table for having a bite of this yummy delicacy. The preparation method is quite simple that makes it a preferred recipe. Milk is present in the dish that offers calcium, protein and Vitamin B-12. Moreover, Rasgulla adds carbohydrates and fats in sufficient quantity. This dish should be offered after lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 140ml sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp. vanilla extract, nuts, 2 rasgulla, 4 tbsp. cocoa powder.
1. You need to first squeeze the sugar syrup from the rasgullas. Set them aside.
2. Heat the milk and whisk cocoa powder. Now, to this add vanilla extract.
3. Take a wide pot and add condensed milk. Filter the cocoa mixture. Bring it to a boil and cook it on low flame.
4. Now, the next step is to add rasgulla and simmer for about 3 minutes. Keep the pot covered.
5. Let the content chill for 2-6 minutes. Make sure the balls are properly dunked in the chocolate.
6. Garnish it with nuts and serve.
You would be excited after tasting this dish. Try it today!