Chole Masala Toast Sandwich
Chole is rich in potassium, carbohydrate, dietary fibre, proteins, Vitamin B6, magnesium, iron, calcium, Vitamin C, etc. Here’s an easy recipe that will allow you to make a delicious toast sandwich out of left over chole curry.
Ingredients: 4-6 slices of brown bread, a cup of left over chole masala, 1 medium onion thinly sliced, 1 medium tomato thinly sliced, 1 capsicum thinly sliced, 1 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp roasted cumin powder, salt, butter and grated cheddar cheese.
1. Trim the crusts of the bread slices.
2. Spread butter on the bread slices. Spread the chole masala.
3. Place the thinly sliced onions, tomatoes and capsicum on top.
4. Top it with grated cheddar cheese and place another slice on top.
5. Grease your sandwich maker and keep it ready. After assembling the sandwich, place it in the sandwich maker and grill it till it is crisp and golden.
6. Serve hot with green chutney, tomato ketchup or tamarind chutney!
Simple isn’t it? This recipe not only allows you to make a delicious sandwich for breakfast, but also saves you from wasting food. So try it out today!