Coconut ladoos are a much enjoyed sweet dish. They can be prepared easily at home in no time. As delicious as they are, they are highly nutritional too. Coconuts are a rich source of potassium, sodium, dietary fibre, Vitamin C, iron, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. Coconut ladoos come loaded with all these nutritional benefits and hence are the ideal dessert after a hearty meal.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cup of freshly grated coconut, 1 tsp ghee, ½ tsp cardamom powder, ¾ cup of condensed milk, 1/3 cup of fresh coconut, chopped dry fruits of your choice.
1. Heat the ghee in a pan and add the freshly grated coconut.
2. Saute to get rid of the moisture. Do not brown them. Add the cardamom powder. Saute for a few minutes.
3. Add the condensed milk and keep stirring till the mixture thickens.
4. Let the mixture cool for some time. Pinch out small balls from the mixture and roll it in the freshly grated coconut.
5. Place them in muffin foils and serve.
Quite simple, isn’t it? So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try out this recipe today.