Coconut Lime Energy Bites
Want your kids to binge on something healthy, rather than the biscuits and chocolates of the store? Give them this power packed energy bite, made with coconut, to treat their taste buds.
Ingredients : 1 medium – lime, 2 cup – dates, pitted, 1 cup – coconut flakes, 1/2 cup – pumpkin seed kernels, 1/4 teaspoon – vanilla extract
1. Extract juice of one lie.
2. Add the ingredients to a food processor and break up all the ingredients.
3. Blend until you can make a large ball out of the mix. You may add water to get the effect.
4. Roll the mix into 1 inch balls each and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Let them refrigerate for about 10-15 minutes to chill them. Store and serve as desired.
These energy filled bites will excite your kids.