Colorful Carrot Coriander Chapati
Try this colourful and nutritious carrot and coriander chapati to make meal time vibrant and entertaining. Made with Rice flour and Soya flour these chapattis are rich in Protein as well as Carbohydrates.
Ingredients: ¼ cup rice flour, ¼ cup soya flour, ½ cup grated carrot, ¼ cup finely chopped coriander, salt, turmeric powder, 1 tsp oil.
1. Mix rice flour and soya flour.
2. Add carrot and coriander.
3. Add salt, turmeric powder, and oil.
4. Knead to form soft dough using warm water.
5. Keep the dough aside for 15-20 minutes.
6. Roll out into chapattis using rice flour for dusting.
7. Cook on a hot tawa using little oil or butter until it turns golden brown on both sides.
These chapattis go great with some plain curds or raita. Try it today.