Colorful Cauliflower Rice
This is an easy recipe and it is packed with nutrients and is colourful enough to pique your angel’s interest. You can use any seasonal vegetables apart from below mentioned. These are rich in calcium, protein and fibers.
Ingredients: 1 bowl cauliflower florets, 1 carrot, 4-5 stems of green beans, 1/4 bowl fresh peas, 1/4 bowl paneer, 1/4 yellow and 1/4 red bell pepper, ¼ bowl corn kernels, 1 tablespoon butter, lemon juice, pepper, fresh mint, fresh coriander leaves, ¼ bowl milk, ¼ bowl water and salt to taste.
1. Cut the cauliflower florets in small pieces and boil them till they still have a crunch to them. Blend the florets so that they have rice like texture.
2. Cut the carrots, bell peppers and beans. Grate the paneer.
3. Take a pan and melt butter in it on medium flame. Cook the carrots, beans, bell peppers, corn kernels and peas until soft. Add milk, water and cauliflower rice and cook with a closed lid for 10 min.
4. Once cooked, add salt, pepper and mint.
5. Garnish with paneer, coriander leaves and lemon juice.
6. Serve it warm.