Cottage Cheese Cutlet
A snack full of vitamins and veggies you will be delighted with, this is full of essential carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. A twist in the presentation will make you eat and enjoy the benefits of the ingredients of this snack.
Ingredients: 1 cup boiled and mashed potato, 1 cup grated paneer, 2 tbsp dhania, 4-6 green chillies, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1 cup finely chopped cabbage and 3 slices of bread, 1 cup flour, oil for frying, bread crumbs, salt to taste.
1. Soak the bread slices in water for 2 minutes and squeeze out the excess water.
2. Mix potato, cheese, cabbage, dhania, green chillies, chopped onions, bread slices and salt.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 cutlets.
4. Make a smooth batter of flour and water. Dip the cutlets into it.
5. Then, dip them in breadcrumbs. Deep fry in oil and keep on absorbent paper.
6. Grate cheese and serve hot with sauce.
This is a very easy recipe for your snack. A recipe that you will enjoy and finish without a fuss.