Creamy Cheese Potato Cutlets
In most houses, potato is a common ingredient as it is easily available. Potatoes provide carbohydrates, potassium and energy. Egg is a rich source of protein. This cheesy potato treat will become all-time favorite dish.
2 cups mashed potatoes, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 egg, 7 tsb maida (for outer coating), butter or oil, 2 tsb freshly chopped coriander
1. Take a large bowl and add mashed potatoes, parmesan cheese, egg, maida and coriander in it. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, make sure the mixture does not contain any lumps.
2. Take one scoop of mixture and make it into a cutlet like shape, take another plate, dust 4 to 5 tsb maida on it, coat the cutlet and keep it aside. Carry out the same process untill the mixture is over.
3. Heat the pan on medium flame and add little butter or oil in it, place all the cutlets gently in it.
4. Cook it on medium flame for 3 minutes, each side.
5. Once the cutlets turn golden brown, take them out of the pan.
Serve this dish warm, with cheese dip or tomato ketchup.