Crispy Garlic Bread Sticks
Have you ever tried making garlic bread sticks at home? They come out tastier, crispier, and healthier than any restaurant made ones. In fact once you try these home-made garlic bread sticks you will never feel like ordering one at a restaurant again.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp butter, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tbsp garlic powder, and ½ tsp pepper powder, 4 slices of whole wheat bread.
1. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add oregano, garlic powder, and pepper powder to the melted butter.
3. Take slices of whole wheat bread and spread the spiced butter on one side of each slice.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese over the bread.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees C for 6-8 minutes till the cheese melts and the bread becomes crispy.
6. Take out and cool for a little.
7. Cut into strips and serve.
This is a great snack to serve with a glass of milk in the evening.