Crispy Golden Ghee Roast Dosa
Dosas are a hugely popular breakfast dish throughout the country. Not only are they delicious but are also healthy as they offer carbohydrates and proteins. You can make your dosa even more delicious by lacing it a little ghee. Here’s an easy and quick way to make delicious and crunchy ghee roast dosas at home for your little one.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups of idli rice, ½ cup urad dal, 1 tablespoon of chana dal, 1/3 cup of thick poha, 20 methi seeds, ½ tsp of salt, water and ghee.
1. In a bowl soak the idli rice and washed poha for about 4-5 hours.
2. In another bowl, take urad dal, chana dal and methi seeds. Rinse and soak for the same amount of time.
3. After grinding mix both batters together add salt and leave for 10-12 hours for fermentation.
4. Stir the batter once before you start making your dosas.
5. Heat ghee in a tawa on medium flame and pour the batter.
6. Once the top side of the dosa looks done, pour ghee on top and sides of the dosa. This will make the edges crisp and golden.
7. Fold the cooked dosa and serve with coconut chutney.
Pretty easy, isn’t it? Try this out today!