Crispy Golden Veg Puffs
These veg puffs is extremely healthy and hence is the perfect snack option. It offers the goodness of vegetables such as potatoes, green peas and carrots. Potatoes are a rich source of potassium, dietary fibre, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. Green peas are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C and carrots are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 and iron.
Ingredients: 300 grams of puff pastry sheets, ½ cup of chopped potatoes, ½ cup of chopped carrots, 1/3 cup of green peas, 1 large onion thinly sliced, 2 tablespoons of oil, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder, salt, chopped coriander leaves.
1. Pressure cook chopped potatoes, green peas, carrots till they are done.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add in the onions and ginger garlic paste. Saute for a couple of minutes and add all the masala powder and coriander leaves.
3. Add the boiled vegetables and salt and cook well.
4. Take the pastry puffs and cut out equal portions. Place the filling in the centre and seal the edges.
5. Bake in the oven at 250 degrees for half an hour.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney. Try it out today!