Crunchy Chicken Dippers
Want to make some delicious Chicken snacks that are crunchy on the outside and soft and juicy on the inside? Try these easy to make Chicken Dippers that your kids are sure to love.
To make Chicken Dippers:
1. Take 250gms chicken fillets and cut them in bite size pieces.
2. In separate bowls keep aside 2tbsp plain flour, 1 egg beaten and 150 gms cornflakes crushed.
3. Take each chicken piece and coat it in flour first, then the egg and finally the cornflakes. Set the chicken pieces in a plate, cover and keep refrigerated for some time.
4. Take oil in a frying pan, heat and then deep fry the chicken pieces till golden brown.
5. Now bake the fried chicken pieces at 200 degrees in a pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes.
Serve these Chicken Dippers with some sour cream or yogurt dip, baked veggies and mashed potatoes to make a complete kiddy meal.