Crunchy Eggless Coconut Macaroons
Coconut macaroons can serve as a delicious dessert. Coconuts are a rich source of potassium, sodium, dietary fibre, iron, Vitamin C, calcium, Vitamin B6, magnesium, etc. These macaroons are quick and easy to prepare. Here’s how!
Ingredients: Half a cup of condensed milk, ½ cup of grated dessicated coconut, 1/.2 tsp vanilla extract, 7-8 sliced cherries.
1. Preheat your oven at 180oC for about 15 minutes.
2. Take the condensed milk in a bowl and add the grated coconut in batches, while stirring continuously. Stir thoroughly to make a thick mixture.
3. Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
4. Pinch out small smalls from the mixture and shape them into macaroons.
5. Place a cherry slice on top of the macaroons.
6. Bake the cookies at 180oC for about 15 minutes till they turn golden
Your macaroons are ready! Simple, isn’t it? Try it out at home today!