Dates are not just tasty but also highly nutritional. They are a rich source of potassium, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, protein, Vitamin B6 and magnesium. Use healthy dates to prepare an incredible dessert for your little one after his lunch or dinner. Here’s how you can prepare yummy delicious dates halwa at home.
Ingredients: 300 gm seedless dates, 200gm mawa, 1 tsp ghee, chopped nuts, 1 tsp. rose water
1. Chop the dates and blend in a mixer.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add the minced dates and mawa
3. Cook till everything has blended well.
4. Remove from the flame and pour into a greased tray and sprinkle the chopped nuts.
5. Cool the halwa. Then cut into a shape of your desire and serve.
Make this yummy delight using this recipe today and serve as dessert!