Delicious Apple Rabri
Nothing can be better than a dessert recipe that has the goodness of apples in it. This is a simple, easy to make, and quick recipe for Apple Rabri that your whole family will surely love. Apples are a good source of B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and beta-carotene. Additionally, the full cream milk and almonds used in this recipe provide calcium, healthy fats, and vitamin-E.
Ingredients: 3 cups full cream, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 apple, a pinch of cinnamon powder, a pinch of cardamom powder, and 2 tbsp chopped almonds.
1. Take full cream and let it boil till it reduces to half the quantity.
2. Add sugar and continue boiling while stirring continuously.
3. Wash, peel, and grate the apple and mix in the reduced milk. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Add a pinch of cinnamon powder and cardamom powder.
5. Garnish with almonds.
6. Chill for 2 hours and serve.
Try this delicious recipe today.