Delicious Bread Dhokla
Bread Dhokla would offer a taste that is very pleasant. The ingredients required are bread slices, paneer, thick curd, salt, citric acid, green chillies, mustard seeds, turmeric powder, sugar and chopped coriander. The presence of curd and paneer adds to the protein and calcium content. Bread slices serve as a good source of starch.
1. The first step is to cut the sides of the bread.
2. Take a bowl to mix curd, paneer and salt. Take a single slice of bread and spread this mixture over it.
3. Take another piece of bread and cover it. Cut the bread pieces into two.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add turmeric powder along with mustard seeds.
5. Add green chillies along with curry leaves.
Then add citric acid along with ½ cup water and sugar. Boil the content for at least a minute. Pour this pan content over the bread slices and serve hot.