Delicious Cheesy Mushroom Omelette
Here is a recipe for cheesy mushroom omelette that is absolutely heavenly to have. Mushrooms are a great vegetable loaded with vitamin C and potassium while eggs and cheese on the other hand give some much needed protein to the body.
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1 tbsp milk, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp butter, 4-5 sliced mushrooms, 1 tbsp grated cheese and few pinches of oregano.
1. Beat eggs and add milk, salt, and pepper. Beat well.
2. Heat butter and sauté mushrooms for 1-2 minutes.
3. Heat a pan and pour in the beaten eggs.
4. Leave the egg to cook until the upper side starts setting.
5. Now spread the mushrooms, grated cheese and few pinches of oregano on half of the omelette and fold the other half over it.
6. Press it slightly and then flip over to cook the other side.
7. Serve with ketchup.
Try this for breakfast!