Delicious Moong Dal Ladoo
Do you refuse to eat moong dal? Maybe you should try and make it more appealing. Here is an interesting recipe that you will not be able to resist. Moong dal ladoo can easily be prepared at home and it is highly nutritious as moong dal is rich in potassium, sodium, proteins, Vitamin A, calcium, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin B6 and magnesium.
Ingredients: 1 cup of split moong dal, 1/3 cup of sugar, ¼ cup of sugar, 2-3 green cardamoms.
1. Roast the moong dal in a pan till it turns golden. Set aside for cooling.
2. Powder sugar along with the cardamoms in a mixer. Set aside.
3. Now powder the moong dal in the mixture into a fine powder.
4. Mix this with the powdered sugar-cardamom and mix well.
5. Melt ghee in a pan and add it to the mixture.
6. Mix and roll out your ladoos.
Pretty simple, isn’t it? So go ahead and make your moong dal ladoos today!