Delicious Sooji Balls
Make sure that whatever you prepare is healthy and adds to the nutrition value. Sooji ball is one of the healthy tasty recipe and has high amounts of calcium and selenium.
Ingredients: 1 cup sooji, 2 cup milk, 1 finely chopped green chilli, 1 tsp chopped chilli flakes, 2 tbsp boiled corns, Some chopped coriander leaves, 3 tbsp dry bread crumbs, 1 tbsp plain flour, 2 tbsp oil, salt to taste, pinch of pepper powder, oil to fry.
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, when it gets hot add sooji, roast it for 5-7 minutes or till it turns into light brown colour at medium low heat.
2. Now add milk and cook it till the milk gets reduced then add salt to taste, boiled corns, finely chopped green chilli, chilli flakes, some coriander leaves.
3. Let the mixture cool at room temperature, make small balls from it and keep it aside, in the flour add salt, pepper, water as per required and mix it well to make thin flour slurry.
4. Dip all the balls one by one in the slurry then coat them with dry bread crumbs, and deep fry it.
5. Garnish it with mint leaves and serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Your healthy lunch box is ready! Treat with this amazing recipe!