Tor Daal Rasam
This recipe would take around 20 minutes for its preparation. Tor Daal Rasam is a nutritious food recipe which is healthy. Arhar daal is a rich source of protein which makes this dish healthy. The ingredients required are Arhar daal, tamarind water, chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves, curry leaves, turmeric powder, mustard seeds and ghee.
1. You need to take the cooked daal and mash it. Add garlic cloves along with pepper and cumin seeds.
2. Add water and this mixture in a blender. Mix it well till a smooth content is obtained.
3. The next step is to boil the tamarind water along with water and tomatoes. Cook it well till the tomatoes grow tender. Then add turmeric powder, salt and the daal mixture.
4. Boil it for at least 5-6 minutes and add more water if needed.
5. Heat ghee in a pan and cumin seeds along with mustard. See when the seeds crackle and then add rasam and curry leaves.
You will love to eat with rice and its very good for digestion.