Delightful Oats Dosa
Are you planning to wean your baby with some healthy and tasty breakfast? Oats dosa can be a good option for you. Oats are the perfect source of carbohydrates and fiber. So just get ready to prepare this yummy breakfast for your little champion.
Ingredients: Oats -1 cup, Rice flour-1/2cup, Semolina (suji)-1/2cup, Yogurt -1/2cup, Coriander leaves- 1 tbsp, chopped,
Ginger chopped-1tsp, Cumin seeds/jeera-1tsp, Onion-1 chopped, Salt- as per taste, Chilly if needed, Water - as needed.
1. Dry and roast oats over low flame for 3-4 minutes, until they are slightly crisp.
2. Turn off the flame and let it cool. Grind it in a mixer grinder until it becomes smooth powder.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add yogurt and mix. Now, add water as needed to make the batter consistency of dosa or pancake mix. Set aside for about 15 minutes.
5. Now add ginger, coriander and onion and mix it well.
6. Place a non-stick dosa tawa over medium heat. Grease it lightly. Test by sprinkling a few drops of water on it. The water should sizzle right away.
7. Pour the batter mixture on tawa and spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
8. When the batter begins to dry, gently spread one teaspoon of oil over it. Wait about 30 seconds, then flip the dosa.
9. Dosa should be golden brown on both sides.
Serve the oat dosa with your choice of chutney.