Delightful Tremble Ki Sabji
Did you know that the juicy fig contains a host of health benefits for your little darling? That’s why we’ve got a wonderful fig recipe just for you! Figs are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin B6, copper, potassium, manganese and pantothenic acid.
Ingredients: Raw figs – ½ kilo, Onion-garlic paste- 1 tsp, Cumin Seeds- ½ tsp, Coriander Seeds- ½ tsp, Turmeric powder- 1 pinch, Raw mango powder / Amchoor- ¼ tsp, salt to taste.
1. Wash and slice the figs boil for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in pan. Crackle cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
3. When brown, add turmeric powder, onion and garlic paste.
4. Heat for some time and then add boiled slices of Java fig to pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add mango powder, stir and serve.
Isn’t it a delightful recipe? Your kiddo will absolutely love it!