Delightful Urad Dal Laddoos
Urad dal is a high protein pulse which is rich in Vitamin B, carbohydrates, fat, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and potassium. If you don’t like urad dal, then here is an easy recipe that allows you to get all the nutritional benefits of urad dal. Urad dal laddoos are easy and quick to prepare at home.
Ingredients: 1 cup urad dal, 1/3 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of ghee, 3-4 green cardamoms.
1. Roast the urad dal along with the cardamom pods. Stir well till the urad dal turns golden and gives off its typical aroma. Remove from flame, set aside for cooling.
2. Grind sugar to a fine powder in a mixer and set aside. Mix with the urad dal-cardamom powder and set aside.
3. Melt ghee in a pan and pour it into the flour mixture.
4. Gently knead with your hands into soft dough
5. Roll out equal shaped laddoos.
Urad dal laddoos are ready! Try it out at home today!