Dibba Roti is a South Indian recipe which would surely satisfy your taste buds. The preparation time is quite less and can be managed without much hassle. Urad dal is a prime ingredient that is rich in calcium, carbohydrates and magnesium. Apart from this, rice flour is also used in the recipe which adds protein, iron and dietary fiber. You can treat with this dish during breakfast or brunch.
Ingredients: ½ cup urad dal, 1 cup homemade rice rava, ¼ tbsp cumin, salt and oil 3-4 tbsp.
1. You need to soak the dal for at least 4 hours.
2. Now, grind the dal till it turns slightly frothy.
3. Next step is to add rava mix. Mix it well and ensure no lumps are formed.
4. Add cumin and constantly mix. Check the consistency of the batter.
5. Let the content rest for 15-45 min.
6. Heat a kadai with oil.
7. Once it is hot, pour the batter and level it. Make sure the batter height is 1 ½ to 2 inches.
8. Cover the batter and cook it on medium flame.
9. Once it rises, flip it to the other side.
10. Cut it into pieces using a sharp knife and serve it with chutney.
It is an exciting recipe which should be tried right away.