Easy And Tasty Banana Bread
Use overripe bananas to make this tasty and nutritious banana bread loaf that is quite mouth-watering. Spread a little butter over the slices and serve with a cup of milk for a complete breakfast.
Ingredients to make Easy and Tasty Banana Bread: 1 cup granulated sugar, 8 tbsp of unsalted butter, 2 eggs, 3 mashed bananas, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tbs milk, 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt
Steps to make Easy and Tasty Banana Bread:
1. Take sugar and unsalted butter. Mix to make it light and fluffy. Add eggs and whip.
2. Add mashed bananas, cinnamon dissolved in milk and stir well.
3. In a different bowl, mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add flour mixture into banana mixture and mix it thoroughly.
5. Pour batter in a buttered loaf pan and bake at 325 degrees F in a preheated oven for an hour.
This simple recipe will fill up your tummy well and give you a yummy taste as well!