Easy Instant Chocolate Cake
If you are looking for a cake recipe that is quick and easy to prepare and does not require eggs, this is it! Instant chocolate cake can be made at home using Parle G biscuits, which are rich in glucose – a great source of energy, enhancer of body endurance, cognitive booster and body temperature regulator.
Ingredients: One packet of Parle G biscuits, ¾ cup of powder sugar, ghee for greasing, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 ½ cups of cold milk, 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
1. Put the biscuits into a mixer and churn them into a fine powder.
2. Mix the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda in it. Pour in the milk slowly, stirring all the while, to ensure that the batter is smooth.
3. Take a baking tray and grease it with ghee. Pour in the batter.
4. Cook the batter on a high flame in the oven for about 5 minutes. Check with a toothpick to see if the inside has cooked too.
5. Take the cake out of the mould and cut into shapes of your desire. Garnish with dry fruits to make it look more attractive.
Simple and quick, isn’t it? Try this